Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm going to be a bride's maid!!

My best friend whom I've known since I was 11 just got engaged and I'm going to be her bride's maid! I'm so excited! Although I'm doubting myself as a bride's maid because I got so frustrated with planning a wedding that we flew away from the problems and went to paradise instead. I don't know how much help I'll be to her:)

She wants me to help her look for a location and help her pick out a dress. She's already decided that the wedding will be in October 2008. That will be 5 months after I have Bean. That's going to be a great incentive to loose the baby pounds:)

By the way, if you read my previous blog, I'm feeling 100% better. I was told by several people that I was complaining too much. But the problem is when you're pregnant everyone asks "how are you feeling?". Maybe next time I'll just lie and say "I feel great!", even if I feel like I feel like I'm going to die.

No comments: