Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm so sick!!!

Well I thought I was doing so good. We have had every kind of illness come through LPA in the last few months and I hadn't gotten sick. I thought it was all of the vitamins I've been taking since I've been pregnant that was keeping me from getting sick.

Well my luck ran out! I'M SO SICK!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!! It feels like I'm swallowing nails, I can't breath, I'm all achy. I'm miserable. Usually when I have the slightest feeling of a cold, I take medicine to avoid feeling sick. Well now I can't take anything because of Bean, and none of my doctor's can seem to help me.

On top of it all I had my annual licensing renewal inspection today and that is so stressful. They look at every little thing in my building. All I wanted to do was curl up in my bed with a cup of tea. But, I had to put on a happy face and do as they said. I had a few minor things that had to be fixed, but I got my renewal so that's a huge relief.

On another note, tomorrow, I have my NT Scan where they will test for Down Syndromes and run several other tests on Bean. So, it's something that's not fun at all, but most doctors urge people to get the testing done.

No comments: