Saturday, November 24, 2007

Baby names

We will be finding out the sex of Bean in 3-4 weeks. We need some help with picking out names. Jamaar and I both agree on one name for a boy and one name for a girl but neither name is our top choice. We don't agree on either one of our top choices. For about the last 2 weeks I have really felt like Bean is a boy and Jamaar has felt the same way. I don't know why, but something is just telling me that it's a boy. I'm having a harder time picking out boy names, so if it really is a boy, we're going to have to get it together and find a name that matches both of us and Bean.

So, if you've heard any names lately that stuck out as a nice sounding name, please shoot me an email or leave me a comment on here. We are looking for any suggestions.

4 comments:

Jefferson said...

So what names do you agree on?

I think you should got with Nicole for a girl and Lincoln (so you can have another president in the family) for a boy.

Lauren said...

Are you considering any of the Ghanaian day names as first names?

Emily said...

Well for a girl we both really like the names Zaria and Soliel. For a boy we like the name Phoenix. We would use the Ghanaian day name as a middle name and use an American middle name as well.The girl names we both love, but the boy name we both agree that we like, but it's neither one of our first choices.

Unknown said...

Sorry we're coming late to this discussion (we were in Hawaii, kinda re-creating your honeymoon itinerary). But Ellen would like to point out that "Lincoln Sweet" could sound like a hotel room decked out in mid 19th century decor. And do you mean "Soliel" or the French word for sun "Soleil"? Whichever, I don't think most Americans would know how to pronounce it or spell it.