Monday, April 7, 2008

Here are some pics





Here are some recent pictures that we havne't shared yet. We had a 3D sonogram of Maya about three weeks ago. She was camera shy (typical) so this was the decent shot of her we could get. That's her nose, lips, and she has her right fist over her right eye.
The other picture is of Jamaar and I which was taken today. I've been doing a terrible job of taking belly pics, so here's one.

At my appt. on Friday I have gained a total of 13 pounds. At my sonogram appt. today, they told me that Maya weighs 4 pds., 4 oz.. At one of my appts. last week, the doctor said she was measuring at about 36 weeks. That was good news for us because we're so worried that she's going to come early. My doctor said the size that she's measuring, her weight, and the amount of fluid around her, are all factors that show that she will most likely come before her due date.

So I'm still taking it easy. Working now only 2 hours a day and I have to be seated the whole time and then laying down on the couch the rest of my day. I'm starting to get nervous that she's coming soon. I get nervous anytime I'm out by myself because I'm scared that my water will break or I'll have contractions. Luckily the only time I'm by myself when I'm not home, is driving to and from work. That's only a 10minute drive so it's not too bad.

1 comment:

Jefferson said...

Cool pictures. You should post more pics.