I had a surprise baby shower thrown for me on Thursday. I had to write a total of 64 thank you cards this weekend!!!!! Maya got gifts from 64 people!!!! Can we say SPOILED?! I'm so greatful for the shower though. It was a lot of fun and we got a lot of needed items.
I added 2 pictures of all of the presents. One of them has Izabelle in it starting a fight with a balloon:)(It's kind of dark so it might be hard to see her).
The other picture is Jamaar and Izabelle taking a nap. I just thought it was a cute picture. Poor Jamaar....he's been working 60 hours a week and when he comes home he takes care of me, the house, and Izabelle. I let him get in as many naps as possible. And Izabelle? Well, she just loves napping with Jamaar, they're napping partners.
No comments:
Post a Comment