Sunday, October 21, 2007

6 days until the biggest event i've ever planned

I'm so excited about the LPA's Fall Festival. This is the biggest fundraising event I've ever put together. I just wish the day would come and we can have a lot of fun with all of my kiddies! Yesterday Jamaar and I went to Webber's Farm to price out mini pumpkins. I have to get 100 mini pumpkins for the festival. Webber's Farm was busy!! I'm going to have to go back during the week because there was just too much going on there yesterday. It was a beautiful Fall day so I guess all of the families were taking advantage of it!

I also put together Date Night at LPA on Friday evening to raise money for Make-A-Wish. The parent's could keep their kids at LPA from 6:30-9pm while they enjoyed an evening out. We charged $10.00 per child and it was very successful. We made $380.00 and it was a relaxing evening. We gave the kids pizza and we watched Monster's Inc.

I think my morning sickness has started up again. I was doing pretty good for about 2 weeks, but last night and this morning, I have felt so sick! Just feeling nauseated. It's horrible! Poor Jamaar...I feel like all I ever do is complain. He's being doing good though. He cleaned the house yesterday, which was a huge help. And he always listens to me complain and asks what he can do to make me feel better. Nothing really helps though.

I got a pair of really cute maternity jeans at Salvation Army for $4.00 yesterday! Gotta love those kind of deals!

I'm currently watching vh1's weekend countdown and the host is sitting in Central Park in NY. I would do anything to be there right now.

No comments: