Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Doctor's appointment today

I went to the doctor's today for my second appt. My doctor tried to find the heartbeat for us, but he said it's a little too early to hear it. Everything looks good though. I've lost weight, but my pants are starting to feel a little snug in the waist area. So, I don't know if that means that I've lost weight in other places and it's gone to my belly area? I don't know. I lost 4 pounds since my last visit, so it's not too significant.

I've switched doctor's since my first doctor's visit and the place that I go now, has doctor's and midwives. I really wanted a midwife instead of a doctor, but I just found out that my silly insurance won't cover me if I use a midwife! Booooo! So, now I just have a doctor. He seems nice and knowledgeable though, and I guess that's all that should matter.

Next appt. will be Nov. 20th and we should def. hear the heartbeat by then.

No comments: