We had our Fall Festival today to raise money for Make-A-Wish. I was sad this morning when I woke up because it was raining and it had been raining for the last two days. So, the rain caused the Moon Bounce people to cancel and we had to move all activities inside.
I was surprised how many people showed up and how well everything went. We had a few games, face painting, pumpkin painting, balloon animals, and lunch. It was really nice and I got a lot of compliments from the parent's about how well everything turned out.
We raised $1015.00 for Make-A-Wish! While I had fun planning, I'm so glad it's over!! Now I can focus on my annual licensing renewal which is always very tedious and difficult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know what you should do? You should add a cluster map (http://clustrmaps.com/) to the bottom of the page. It shows where people are looking at your blog from. It's pretty cool.
Glad to see that the festival went well.
Post a Comment