Saturday, December 1, 2007

The last week

Sorry haven't been on here since last week. We were having problems with our internet at home. I got the results back from our NT Scan where they check for Down Syndrom and they said everything looked normal and good.

This week I have started showing. I have always had a bit of a tummy so I was wondering if I would be able to tell when I was actually showing. Well, I can tell and so can others. People at work have been coming up to me and rubbing my tummy and have mentioned that I'm starting to show. In the last 5 days, I wore all maternity clothing 4 days out of the 5. It's mostly with my pants. I only have 2 of my regular pants that still fit and they feel like I'll only be able to fit them for another week or two. I've got to say that those maternity pants are the most comfy things I've ever worn! It's like wearing sweat pants in the tummy area, but the legs still look dressed up. Oh, they are wonderful!

Another thing I've noticed is that my tummy feel hard! It's kind of crazy. Jamaar noticed that the other day. It has also been really itchy. Everyone says that's from my skin stretching (that just sounds lovely doesn't it?).

No comments: